Sunday, December 5, 2010

December 2010

Here we are at the end of the year already. I can't believe that one year ago, I found out I was pregnant with Zane! Amazing how time goes by so quickly.
Like how it's been a MONTH since I last posted on this blog. Shame on me!
Since my last entry, Zane has figured out how to roll over! At 3 months and 10 days old too!
He is doing really well, he is about 15lbs and close to 25" long. BIG boy! I am constantly finding clothes in his drawers that don't fit any longer. Which is so different from when Lena was a baby. She stayed in the clothings sizes for so long! She was still in 0-3 month at this point, where Zane is quickly heading into 6-9 month already! I have been pulling clothes out that I thought he wouldn't fit into for another month or more, and BAM! They fit or are on the small side already! I know have to find him a new snow suit for when we go outside to play in the snow! His is just too small now. Good think I am a deal hunter!
He is talking up a storm, his newest babble is diittthhhh. He loves to have conversations with anyone who will sit and talk to him.
He is super ticklish, and we have tickle sessions quite often with him! Unfortunately he got my skin and ends up with bright red stops from where we have been munching on him. His cheeks are constantly red right now. whether it's from all the kisses, or the cold weather, we aren't sure. So he gets lubed up with a heavy lotion several times a day, or they end up chapped.
He is finally doing better in his car seat. Thank God since we bought a CAR!! Yes, nearly 2 years car free, we got a car. WHEW! He still has his moments of a scream fest, but is doing much better, falling asleep or trying to eat his lion. =)
I have lots of pictures to download including a cute one where daddy stuck Zane in a basket.
So I will share those soon!

No comments: