Thursday, May 27, 2010

Ultrasound today


That was SOOO freaking cool. I hate that I didn't get any pictures, but I will live.
He is still a boy. His penis didn't fall off! Yea! He IS head down! His back is along my right side, butt under my right ribs, and feet to the left. He was moving around like crazy the entire time, making the tech laugh. He had one hand up by his face and I got to see it open and close. And his little toes curl! AAWWWW!!!
They are estimating about 3lbs 5oz right now, which really means nothing to me, but I guess it's about right. She said he is growing normally.
My placenta is FAAAARRR from my cervix, so that is all over.
I can't wait to have my next appointment in a week and half to discuss everything with my midwife now. She didn't say anything about the amniotic fluid...

No comments: