Thursday, June 10, 2010

I Have a Dream: By Lena Dacca

I Have a Dream
By Lena Dacca
Grade 2
I have a dream that everywhere in the world it would be so clean. No people could throw garbage on the floor. The Arctic could be healthy. Polar bears, seals and Arctic foxes would stop eating the garbage on the floor. Seals and other animals could actually hunt. People would turn off the light when they're not using it. If boats would STOP going through the Arctic with their oil and stop loosing their nets, because they are getting on harp seals necks and they can not breath. When those dumb nets are around their necks. I want to have this dream come true because I want to live in a peaceful and clean land. I really care for the Arctic and people. I want them and us to live a wonderful life! I want everyone to be nice to the Earth. I don't want to die and I don't want my friends to die. I want to live to see my sister or brother, and see how I look when I grow up!
OH COME ON!
I am only 7 , it's tooooo early for me to die.
Please, please, please, please, please STOP throwing garbage on the floor.
If we don't stop, we can all die!!
So that what's important to me, what is important to you?
By Lena.

No comments: