Tuesday, June 22, 2010

32 weeks

I don't know what happened last week, but someone hit me with the "feel crappy" stick. I had been feeling soooo good for the last part of this pregnancy, that when I started to feel crappy, I REALLY felt crappy. My back hurt,  my hips hurt, my feet hurt, my everything hurt. Plus, I was taking naps again in the middle of the day! Saturday I decided to groom Daisy. Well, stupid me, I got over heated and nearly passed out on the kitchen floor. Lena quickly brought me a chair and a cold bottle of water. But, then I was done for most of the day. I lied on the couch until 3pm! After that, I felt much better.
Sunday for Father's Day we went to Edwards Gardens. It's only about 15 minutes by bus to get there. We got lucky and had cloud cover for most of the day. It was humid, but with out the sun, it was bearable. Lovely trail walk, saw so many cute chipmunks and other woodland creatures. Then we headed up to the actual park area and saw two wedding parties getting their pictures taken. That was fun watching it all. We sat for a good 45 minutes eating fruit, just watching. Then the sun came out full on and we headed home. Jay enjoyed his 3 cards and Father's Day dance from Lena. I might have to record her doing it just to show you guys. It's really funny. I took lots of pictures at the park, only to realize that they all went into the internal memory rather than the card, that I left at home. Now I can't pull them off until I get a new cord. sigh.
Anyway, Today I am 32 weeks and 4 days according to my LMP. I saw my midwife and everything is very uneventful. I put back on the pound that I had lost, so back up to a 9.25lbs weight gain. BP 100/65 and measuring 33.5 weeks. So looking good!

Another fun event in the Dacca house is that Lena finally lost her front tooth!!! It had been wiggly for a while, but really really loose this past week. She drove us all crazy and we called her Nanny McFee, because she kept flipping it out over her lip. Well, Friday night she was too scared to pull it out so I suggested that I do it. OK she said. I reached in and POP, out it came! =) 

No comments: