Tuesday, February 2, 2010

12 week appointment

Today was my 12 week appointment with the midwife. I saw Fang again. I lost 2lbs. Blood sugar and protein are both fine.
Did a pap, woohoo. She decided to keep the original EDD of the 13th, which is fine, rather than go with the ultrasound date of the 9th.
Now for the not so good news. They got my surgery records from Lena's c/s. Turns out I had a single suture rather than double. Which makes the odds of uterine rupture higher. BUT she said they do VBAC's all the time, many with single sutures, and they all come out fine. That it will basically be up to me to decide what I want to do. So I have a lot of risks to weigh on both sides. Go for the repeat c/s or go for the vbac. I honestly don't know what to do. BUT I have time to think about it and figure out what is best for me.
Oh ya! I got to hear the babies heart beat. 160. =)

No comments: