Thursday, January 28, 2010

Saw the Baby Today!

As I sit here half frozen because the world decided we needed a below 0*f wind chill, I am revelling in the fact that I got to see my baby wiggle around live on screen!
The orders were to drink 1 liter of water one hour before hand. ONE LITER! You have got to be kidding me! I drank 1000 ml (that is about 1/2 a liter) of water, and a smoothie and nearly pee'd myself.
The Ultrasound tech took mercy on me and let me pee after getting the measurements she needed. Then we went back in to get more pictures and for me to see the little wiggle worm. =) And it's heart beating! Yes, the monkey in there has a heartbeat.
It still blows my mind to know that something that started out smaller than this . is now over 3" long! And is producing pee!!! It's a pee party at my house today I guess!
Holy cow it's cold.
I have now posted these pictures everywhere I possibly can. And now I get to add this blog to the list. =)
My EDD (estimated due date) was moved up from 8-13-10 to 8-9-10. How cool is that!
I have my first official appointment with the midwife on Tuesday, and we will make sure everything else is ok.
So here is the little wiggle worm.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: